My Blog List

Friday 6 July 2012

This weeks best dressed!

Hey All, ;-)

This weeks best dressed has to go to Blake Lively, she looks amazing as always but has put in the extra effort to promote her new Movie Savages. I so wish I had her wardrobe! Unfortunately I don't think that is going to happen any time soon, but its not all bad news as I think its possible to get a similar look from the high street at much more affordable prices ;-)

Do you think Blake deserves the best dressed of the week title? Let me know what ye all think!



 




 
From top- Zuhair Murad illusion dress, floral panelled dress, emerald and black lace Marios Schwab dress, fuchsia baby-doll Lanvin dress,pale blush Jenny Packham, crisp white Marchesa dress,yellow pleated silk halter-neck Gucci gown , Red Michael Kors Suit.






Get the Look
...or something like it





Bye for now ;-)


Rachel

xoxoxoxox








No comments:

Post a Comment